Spring Budget Styles
It’s been a little while since I’ve done a style post, so I wanted to share some of my favorite spring budget styles as we move into warmer weather. We got over a foot of snow up here in the northeast last week, so I hope it’s coming soon!
Here are a few styles I’m loving right now.
(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.)
This spring, I’m all about comfy dresses with pretty pinks, stripes, and embroidery.
- T-shirt Fabric Dress from SheIn – $13
2. Stripey Pink Dress from boohoo – $21
3. Embroidered Dress from boohoo – $31
RUFFLES! I am obsessed. Anything with ruffles, crochet, or lace…
1. Ruffle-Trim Top from YesStyle – $15
2. White Chiffon Top from Chicwish – $45
3. Lace Patchwork Blouse from Fashion Mia – $13
Loving distressed denim, cozy jeans, and crop jeans.
1. Denim Mini Skirt from Missguided – $44
2. A-Line Jeans from American Eagle – $40
3. Distressed Bootcut Jeans from Forever 21 – $24
All about wedges right now, and I think floral wedges are SO cute! P.S. Those scrunch flats are the EXACT shoes I wore at my wedding. They are so comfy that I wore them everywhere after I got married until the bottoms fell off. They are AMAZING. And yes, I wore $20 shoes for my wedding!
1. Floral Wedges from Charlotte Russe – $25
2. Scrunch Flats from Payless – $20
3. Crochet High Wedges from Payless – $30
A few things to spruce up any outfit. Those earrings though…if only I knew how to put a heart eye emoji in WordPress!
1. Leather Tassel Flap Bag from SheIn – $12
2. Gold Frame Aviator Sunglasses from SheIn – $12
3. Turquoise Tassel Statement Earrings from Nordstrom – $24
Tell me what you’re loving this spring! Ballet flats? Mini skirts? Cardigans? Comment below!